The Silesian Medical University has joined INNODIAiVZW, an international non-profit organisation established in July 2022, whose MISSION is to develop new drugs and promote disease-modifying therapies for people with type 1 diabetes, worldwide.
INNODIAiVZW fulfils its mission through the following objectives:
- building a network of accredited clinical trial centres to conduct rapid and effective research into disease-modifying therapies for type 1 diabetes;
- creating a network of partners to contribute to the rapid and efficient enrolment of patients into clinical trials;
- Networking of specialist laboratories that assist in the conduct of trials;
- providing expert advice on study design and biomarker selection;
- supporting innovative and cutting-edge research that can have a breakthrough impact on patient treatment;
- sharing data and samples to better understand the pathogenesis of type 1 diabetes and develop personalised therapies.
Read more at https://www.innodia.eu