English language Dentistry Program for the academic year 2021/2022
Entrance examination date:
16.07.2021 and 10.08.2021 and 02.09.2021
Deadline to submit the admission documentation to the Dean's Office:
one week before the exam date
(NOTE: refers to the date of receiving documents at the Dean's Office, not to the date of sending documents by a candidate)
Terms and procedures of admission
Candidates who graduated from high school can apply for admission to the 5-year Dentistry Program.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents to the Admission Committee (address of the office : pl. Traugutta 2, 41-800 Zabrze, Poland):
- original or notarized copy of high school diploma,
- application form (download here),
- identification document (to be presented for verification)
- 3 photos – required ID or passport photos, with candidate’s name and surname signed on the back of the photo,
- certificate documenting English language fluency level,
- receipt of registration fee payment (details below)
- health certificate confirming no objections to take up studies in respective fields – applies to candidates who were successfully admitted to the study program by the University Admission Committee,
- Apostille – in case when the document specified in item 1 or 8 was issued by an institution operating in the educational system of a Hague Convention Contracting country, as of October 5th, 1961, which waives the requirement of legalization of foreign government documents,
- certificate issued by the Superintendent of Education stating an approval of high school certificate or diploma specified in item 1 or 8 – in case of documents not recognized in Poland by operation of law, issued in a country with which Republic of Poland did not sign a mutual educational document recognition contract, or a document from a country with which Poland has the above-mentioned contract but the document is not covered in it.
Registration fee payment (85 PLN ) should be paid before submitting admission documents by a candidate, bank account details:
PL 40 1050 1214 1000 0007 0000 9103
ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Sokolska 34, 40-086 Katowice, Poland
Please note that incomplete documentation will not be verified by the Admission Committee and will be returned to applicant.
All above documents must be issued in English language. If the original document is issued in another language, a sworn translation into English is required
The Entrance examination (obligatory for all candidates) will be performed on:
I round - 16.07.2021
II round - 10.08.2021
III round - 02.09.2021
Candidates will be informed through the e-mail and the Recruting Agency about the exam, please check your email account.
During the examination candidate’s knowledge will be evaluated in the following fields of study, as per candidate’s choice:
biology and chemistry or biology and physics or chemistry and physics
Syllabus for the entrence examination
- Chemistry Syllabus for the entrence examination
- Biology Syllabus for the entrence examination
- Physics Syllabus for the entrence examination
Candidates can submit their applications to our Recruiting Agency
Candidates from Taiwan, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Australia, New Zeland and China can submit thier application to:
Candidates from Turkey, Iran and states from the Arabian Peninsula can submit thier application to:
Recruiting Agency Avicenna’s International Group Sp.z.o.o.
Candidates from UK, USA, countries from Middle East, Korea and countries from Africa can submit thier application to:
Medlink Students Limited
Candidates from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan countries from Middle East Region of Asia can submit thier application to:
NOTE: resignation of the services provided by the Recruiting Agency has no influence on your study at the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice