Conditions and recruitment procedure for studies pursued in English at the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
in the academic year 2022/2023 adopted with the Resolution No. 52/2021 of the Senate of the Medical University of Silesia of June 23, 2021
- the original or a notarial copy of the secondary school leaving certificate,
- a personal questionnaire according to the specimen determined by the University,
- an identity document (for inspection),
- three colour photographs, meeting the requirements for photographs for an identity card or passport, signed on the back with the given name and surname,
- a document confirming the knowledge of English language.
- proof of payment of the enrollment fee,
- a medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to taking up education in the chosen field of study and form of education - it applies to candidates who were qualified by the University Qualification Committee for admission to studies,
- original or a notarial copy of the diploma of completion of the first cycle degree program (applicable to candidates applying for admission to the second cycle degree program).
- certification in the form of an "apostille", if the document referred to in item 1 or 8 was issued by an institution operating in the educational system of a state which is a party to the Hague Convention of October 5 1961 abolishing the requirement of legalisation for foreign public documents
- a certificate of recognition of a certificate or diploma referred to in item 1 or 8 - in case of a document not recognised in Poland by law or issued in a country with which the Republic of Poland has not concluded an agreement on mutual recognition of education documents and in case of a document from a country with which the Republic of Poland has concluded the above-mentioned agreement, but the document is not covered by it.
All above documents must be issued in English language. If the original document is issued in another language, a sworn translation into English is required.
Foreign citizens enrolled to the program will meet the following requirements:
- have obtained visa, or permanent residency card, or other document entitling them to stay in Poland,
- stay in good health condition confirmed with an appropriate health certificate stating no objections to take up education in appropriate field of study,
- have obtained the insurance certificate against diseases or accidents for the duration of their education in Poland, or the European Health Insurance Certificate, or an appropriate insurance certificate from the National Health Fund in Poland immediately upon starting their education.