English language 5.5 year Pharmacy Program (MPharm)
Admission requirements for the academic year 2017/2018
– winter semester
- Deadline to submit the admission documentation to the Dean’s Office:
September 4, 2017
(NOTE: refers to the date of receiving documents at the Dean’s Office, not to the date of sending documents by a candidate)
- Dates for admission examination :
September 15, 2017
September 22, 2017
(choose one option in the Application Form)
- Examination can take place at the Dean’s Office of the School of Pharmacy with the
Division of Laboratory
Medicine 8 Jedności Street, 41-200 Sosnowiec
Candidates who graduated from high school can apply for admission to the 5.5 year pharmacy program. They are required to submit the following documents:
- original or notarized copy of high school diploma,
- original copy of high school transcript (applies to candidates who completed high school outside Poland),
- application form (sample approved by the Dean),
- xerox copy of an identification document certified for compliance with the original document,
- 3 photos,
- xerox copy of birth certificate,
- health certificate confirming no objections to take up studies in the field of pharmacy,
- certificate documenting English language fluency level as specified in Appendix No 1 to terms and procedures of admission (applies only to candidates from countries with a native language other than English who at the same time did not complete education at previous school in English language)
- receipt of registration fee payment in the amount of 70 PLN .
All above documents must be issued in English language. If the original document is issued in another language. If the original document is in another language, a sworn translation into English is required.
NOTE: All documents should be submitted as hardcopies. Incomplete documentation will not be verified by the Admission Committee and will be returned to applicant.
Entrance examination (obligatory for all candidates) will be performed in the term as per dates indicated in Application Form.
During the examination candidate’s knowledge will be evaluated in following fields of study:
- biology and chemistry, or
- biology and physics, or
- chemistry and physics.
Final result in the oral examination determines candidate’s admission to the English language program.
Candidates will be admitted to the English language program based on a ranking list. Candidate’s position in the ranking list will depend on the oral examination result.
For more details concerning the terms and procedures of admission to the English language. Pharmacy program please contact: